Sparkling Summer Thyme Cocktail
PREP TIME: 30 MINUTES COOK TIME: 10 MINUTES SERVES: 5
- 1 cup honey
- 1 cup water
- 8 sprigs of thyme (plus more for garnish)
- 2 cups fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup vodka
- Ice cubes
- Carbonated Water
- In a small saucepan, combine water, honey, and thyme sprigs over medium heat. Bring to a low simmer, stirring frequently until honey has dissolved into water. Remove from heat and allow it to cool completely.
- Remove thyme sprigs and chill mixture until ready to serve.
- Combine vodka, lemon juice and simple syrup in a large pitcher. Stir well.
- Pour into 5 glasses filled with ice, top off with carbonated water, and garnish with thyme sprigs.