BRING LEAF'D BOX TO YOUR STUDENTS
Are you a Homeschool or Charter School Parent?
We want to provide services to you and your students!
- The passion of Leaf'd Box has always been to teach every household how to garden and grow their own food. Now with Leaf'd Education, we are able to expand this passion nationwide to students.
- Leaf'd collaborates with Charter Schools to bring gardens directly to student's homes as well as their local school yard.
- We are able to acheive this by becoming a vendor through Charter Schools. Charters allocate funding for enrichment programs such as gardening to allow students opportunities to learn new skills.
How to sign up:
- Most Charter Schools require a parent to request a service provider (like Leaf'd Box) to become a vendor at their school. In some states (like Idaho) there is an afterschool marketplace where you can purchase our kits online. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can assist you with signing Leaf'd up as a vendor for your school program.
Who we currently serve:
- We are involved in several school programs already throughout the USA. If your student attends the schools listed below currently, we can easily help you order our services through your school program.
- We serve: Ararat Charter School, Blue Ridge Charter School, Compass Charter School, Greater San Diego Academy Charter School, Gorman Learning Center, Ocean Grove Charter School, Odyssey- Empowering Parents, Sky Mountain Charter School, South Sutter Charter School, ESA Indiana, Ohio ACE Program, Texas SSES, New Hampshire EFA.
- To find out if your student is eligible to receive Leaf'd Box Kits, please email our team at email@example.com